Where the Sunset Meets the Ocean - Part 1
Western Australian sunsets are amazing! Have you ever experienced the sunset over the ocean? Have you watched as the vivid orange of the sunset sinks into the deep blue of the ocean?
That was the inspiration point for this painting.
From afar her bold colours are striking. Up close the details and texture are delicious.
This piece is part of my exploration of texture and colour. Come with me closer to the painting, there's so much detail for you to enjoy. So often the fine details of a painting can be missed on a smaller piece so I have carefully selected a small section of the original mixed media painting, honing in on the details so you can see them up close.
As an abstract piece you are free to bring your own meaning to the piece.
- Your new artwork is part of a Limited Edition series of 200 total, with a maximum of 50 in each print size.
Once they’re gone, no more will ever be printed. Ever.
- This artwork makes the perfect conversation piece. Stand and take in all the luxurious texture, colour and detail together as you explore what it means to you.
- Each print is personally signed and numbered in my own handwriting, and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Giclee prints are printed on the highest quality museum grade paper, with archival quality inks guaranteed to last at least 100 years. (Your grandchildren will be passing your heirloom on to THEIR children.)
- The size and scale makes it a stand out piece of beauty in your home, and the perfect touch to finish the room.
- You’ll be excited to invite guests to your home, confident that your striking piece of abstract art will serve as a way to break the ice and get the conversation started.
- You’ll feel proud to spend time discussing your unique piece with those you welcome into your home.
Want a better visualisation? Send me a photo (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the room and I'll show you what it will look like.